March 24, 2005
The iPod Meme
Aaron Gleeman’s asking people to hit the shuffle on their iPod and list the first 40 songs; here we go:
1. R.E.M.- “What’s the Frequency, Kenneth?”
Posted by Stephen Silver at March 24, 2005 07:39 PM
2. Radiohead- “Sit Down, Stand Up (Snakes & Ladders)”
3. Dave Matthews Band- “So Much to Say”
4. Prince- “Musicology”
5. Stevie Wonder- “I Was Made to Love Her”
6. The West Texas Rednecks- “Rap is Crap”
7. Red Hot Chili Peppers- “Power of Equality”
8. The Beastie Boys- “Slow and Low”
9. The Beatles- “Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite”
10. Eric Schoon- “A Song For Emma”
11. JET- “Come Around Again”
12. D.V.D.A- “What Would Brian Boitano Do”
13. U2- “Miracle Drugs”
14. Led Zeppelin- “Stairway to Heaven”
15. Kim Jong Il- “I’m So Ronery” (Team America soundtrack)
16. Norah Jones- “Toes”
17. Ludacris (ft. Snoop Dogg- “Hoes in My Room”
18. Jackson 5- “I’ll Be There”
19. Smashing Pumpkins- “Thirty-Three”
20. Jay-Z- “Izzo/H.O.V.A” (unplugged version)
21. The Muppets- “Mannah Mannah”
22. Franz Ferdinand- “Come On Home”
23. Bruce Springsteen- “I’m On Fire”
24. U2- “Heaven and Hell”
25. Loverboy- “Working For the Weekend”
26. Travis- “Safe”
27. The 5th Dimension- “The Age of Aquarious/Let the Sunshine”
28. The Replacements- “I’ll Be You”
29. Genesis- “Invisible Touch”
30. Good Charlotte- “The Anthem”
31. Journey- “Only the Young”
32. Roxy Music- “Avalon”
33. Five For Fighting- “100 Years”
34. Outkast- “Happy Valentine’s Day”
35. Weezer- “Simple Pages”
36. George Harrison- “(I Got My Mind) Set On You”
37. Phish- “You Enjoy Myself”
38. Crosby, Stills, Nash,& Young- “Teach Your Children
39. The Doors- “Love Her Madly”
40. Tom Petty- “American Girl”
The Muppets :D
Some iPod humor.
And the cult continues the idiotcy...
The West Texas Rednecks! All right!
I'm so excited to see the muppets on the list - love that song. :) D.V.D.A- “What Would Brian Boitano Do” who are they?
C- i love the parody.
I don't know who DVDA is, but the song is from South Park, isn't it?
the song is indeed from the South Park movie soundtrack. DVDA is Trey Parker and Matt Stone's vanity band. The name of the band is a pr0n industry term. "DVDA" stands for "double vaginal, double anal," which is exactly what you think it is.
The AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 forefoot rather than the heel is high, starting will be affected. Have not yet tasted the "FREE" the benefits of technology, but many a first drawback, a little "more harm than good" feeling. cheap Nike Shox NZ shoes fusion AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K4 Although a pair of excellent shoes, but it still has room for improvement, such as ZOOM AIR cushioning feeling is not strong enough, the ankle can be done to protect some of the more humane cheap retro Nike shox NZ shoes ... ... AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 had should be a higher level than the former, but the impression: AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 and AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K4 compared to no major breakthrough, but it seems not as good as the original features of AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K4. Nike Shox NZ shoes for factory This follow-up work, natural hard satisfaction, although AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 ALL STAR selling color is booming, but the dip is largely limited version of the light, rather than how well their own.Nike Shox NZ shoes for cheap The AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 committed a common color and AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO same problems: rough work. Naturally, this once again dealt a blow to the confidence of buyers. Recently came news: Kobe as lawsuits, the image of the past, Nike shox NZ shoes cheap and the market value decline, NIKE may not be the color of the Lakers for his launch AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5. The most important shoes not born on abortion, Bryant, this is undoubtedly a blow; while AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 is it not? AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K4 is a very difficult to go beyond the mountains, AIR ZOOM HUARACHE 2K5 may have been shrouded in his shadow. free shipping Nike Shox NZ shoes It seems, too many expectations of this pair of shoes bearing the end left us, probably one regret.
Almost every year, discount Nike Shox NZ shoes NIKE will launch one pair of full-length visible air-cushion configuration, known as the TEAM styles of shoes. Although there is no big-name celebrity endorsements, wholesale cheap Nike shox NZ shoes but the balanced performance suitable for any style of player, so it popular. Players in the NBA, there will be many people choose this shoe, there may even be wearing the same half-teams shoes scene, Nike Shox NZ shoes for sale seems quite in line with the NBA today strongly advocated "TEAM WORK" spirit.